Photographer : noam chen
Private Tour - Jerusalem
Mount of Olives,Mount Zion, KingDavid's tomb,Old City, Armenian and Jewish quarters, Cardo, the Kotel, Christian Quarter, Via Dolorosa , Holy Sepulchre, Knesset, Israel's parliament,Yad Vashem.
For Booking Call Now: +972-3-5166699
** 2018 price list
Private Tour - Jerusalem full day
Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's Tomb,Room of Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey; Enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman Road. See the Jewish Wailing Wall, The Kotel, and continue to the Christian Quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of Holy Sepulchre. Proceed to the New City and visit Yad Vashem, the Memorial to the Holocaust.
On Saturdays and Jewish holidays, instead of Yad Vashem, drive to Ein Karem, southwest of Jerusalem, traditionally known as birthplace of John the Baptist; Stroll in the narrow lanes of the picturesque neighborhood, stopping by Mary's spring and continue to visit the remarkable Church of Saint John the Baptist, Return to point of departure.
NOTE : Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
- All tour rates are priced per vehicle, per day.
- Full touring day is 10 hours from pick up hour. Each additional hour is charged - $50 USD.
- All rates are valid for Sunday to Friday and exclude Jewish holidays. On Saturdays and Jewish holidays a supplement of $130 per day will apply. Holiday dates in which supplement will apply: April 23, 29; May 12; June 12; October 3, 4, 12, 17, 24, 2016
- All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles .
- Tours to Bethlehem & Jericho are subject to Palestinian authority regulations ; tours are conducted with local guides; Change of vehicles is required when entering Palestinian territory.
- Changes in itinerary may occur due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.
- Entrance fees, meals and tips are NOT included.
- Passengers with special needs: wheelchairs, carriages or baby chairs need to notify us about their needs in advance.
- Cancellation Fees: No refund for cancellation on the day of the tour.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- Rent-a-guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
- For all tours (except for Massada & Dead Sea) modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women - no shorts).